Tyson Shushkewich grew up in a small farming community just east of Lethbridge, Alberta. He would leave this small town for Halifax, Nova Scotia, and attend Dalhousie University, graduating with a degree in Environmental Science and Biology. Now residing in Central Ontario with his wife, Tyson has been a fan of baseball since he was 10 years old when his dad took him to his first game in Toronto. When he is not writing articles, you can find him hiking in the forests, sitting in the upper deck of the Rogers Centre, tweeting about his baseball memorabilia, or watching the game with his cat Apollo and Beagle-mix Archie.
- Sportico values Blue Jays at $1.97 billion, ranked 91st worldwide
- Bo Bichette says Blue Jays are going into a season “trying to prove people wrong” for the first time
- Netflix documentary about Montreal Expos will explore “setbacks that led to the team’s departure” 20 years after relocation
- Blue Jays’ Guerrero Jr. says no hard feelings exist over arbitration hearing, ready to turn the page toward 2024 season
- Blue Jays Nation’s Pre-Season Prospect Countdown – No. 9: Leo Jimenez