Not ideal. Not ideal at all.
Things that were good:
- Troy Tulowitzki and Kendrys Morales combined for 5 hits and came to play.
- The bullpen was solid after J.A. Happ had a frustrating 9 K but 102 pitch over 4 and 2/3 performance.
- They didn’t play “Hooked on a Feeling”!
Things that were bad:
- Everyone but Tulo/Kendrys that held a bat. If you love pop ups and swinging at garbage this game was one for the ages!
- This game took forever to play. FOREVER. They might actually still be playing. I just need to sleep.
Home Opener 🍻
Everybody else 👻
— Blue Jays Nation (@thejaysnation) April 12, 2017
Ryan Goins highlight is "once pitched in a game" pic.twitter.com/nDUl6BhzL9
— x-Richard Lee-Sam (@RLeesam) April 12, 2017
You can't help but wonder if the jays had signed Edwin he could have been the starting pitcher today and the team would be winning and the
— Cam Lewis (@cooom) April 11, 2017
Tulo: does literally anything
All of Jays Twitter: DAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDYYYYY
— Meredith Montgomery (@mererog) April 12, 2017