What do you even say at this point? The Jays are far better than this, they’re far from sunk, but if they’re, say, a true talent 90 win team, they’re making it so quite a bit will have to go right for them to get to the playoffs after starting with seven losses in their first eight games. The margin for error is shrinking, and that’s not ideal. Woof.
Things That Were Good
- Marcus Stroman pitched his ass off again. He’s perhaps not ever going to dominate-dominate lineups, because he’s going to allow contact, but if there’s a good defence behind him, he’ll be real good.
- Russell Martin got a hit! A double, no less. Hey, and only after missing like four meatballs right down the fucking dick.
- Kendrys looked fine at first base and made a nice scoop.
- No, really, that’s literally it.
Things That Were Not Good
- Literally everything to do with the lineup, yet again.
- Getting suffocated by Chase fucking Anderson. I mean, really??!?
- I can’t even.